Fees, Tuition, and Payment
*Tuition is paid monthly and due before the first lesson of each month.
* Payments can be made by cash, check, Square Cash, or PayPal. Please make check payable to Yufen Chou. A returned check will result in a $25 late fee.
*Please give at least 24 hours advance of notice for cancellation. Lessons that have been canceled sufficiently in advance will be rescheduled a make-up lesson or the tuition will be transferred to next month
* If the teacher does not receive the 24 hours advance of notice, there will be no refund or make-up. Exception: if you a doctor's note or prove of unforeseen events.
* If the teacher is unable to attend a lesson, a makeup time will be offered. If the student is unable to attend the makeup time, tuition payment for that lesson is transferred to the next month.
Books & Instruments
* Students and parents are responsible to get required books from local music stores or online bookstores. The teacher will assign the appropriate books ahead of time.
*Piano students must have at least a 61-key keyboard to practice at home. Acoustic piano or Full 88 weighted-key digital piano is required for students pass the primer level.
* Violin students are required to buy or rent their own instruments.
Attendance and Preparation
* Lesson times will not be extended for those who arrive late.
* A proper practice schedule for each student will be discussed during the first lesson and will be adjusted later according to the student's progress. Students are responsible to keep their own practice log.
*For 1-on-1 lesson, a parent or guardian is required to be in the studio during the entire duration of every lesson for all students under the age of 12.
*For group classes, parents or care takers are welcome to stay and observe. Should you decide to not stay for the class, please make sure to pick up your children promptly after each class.